Monday, March 21, 2005

Monday, March 21, 2005

Today I found 23 cents. . .1 dime, 1 nickel, and 8 pennies.

My flight this morning from Las Vegas to Houston, TX left at 1:15 am in the morning and arrived in Houston, TX at 5:05 am. While boarding the airplane I found one penny by the gate. Once back in Houston I stopped at a Taco Bell drive-thru on the way to work and found 8 cents (one nickel & three pennies). The nickel was minted in 1942, somewhat old for a nickel.

Before getting into work I stopped at a Shell gas station for some Mountain Dew. As I paid for my purchase I noticed a penny precariously perched on a rack of candy by the register. The penny was liberated from it’s chocolate resting place and deposited into my pocket. Finally, at lunch I found 13 cents at Boston Market (one dime & three pennies).

Totals for the day: 23 cents (breakdown: 1 cent in Nevada & 22 cents in Texas)
Race Totals: $27.84

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home