Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday, March 18, 2005

Today I found 79 cents. . . 2 quarters, 1 dime, 2 nickels, and 9 pennies.

This morning my day started when the alarm went off at 4:30am. I had a 6:30am flight to Las Vegas for Bailey’s bachelor party. I guessed that change finding opportunities might be a bit tough, so before I went to the airport I armed myself with my trusty flashlight and paid a visit to the Burger King drive-thru where I found 2 cents. It’s nice searching for change under the cover of darkness, but that same darkness also makes it quite tough to ferret out hiding pennies.

Once in Vegas the change was not as hard to find as I had initially thought. I found two pennies at the airport and five pennies along the strip as I walked to our hotel. Additionally, I found that slot machines are an excellent source of change. At the Tropicana I found 70 cents (two quarters, two nickels, and one dime) all in slot machines.

Totals for the day: 79 cents (breakdown: 2 cents in Texas & 77 cents in Nevada)
Race Totals: $23.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home