Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Tuesday, March 8, 2005

Today I found 41 cents. . . 16 pennies & 1 quarter.

My morning began at 3:30 am when I woke up to return my rental car that I had been using for the past 10 days. I arrived at the airport in Orlando, FL at 5:00am and had a 6:30am flight to Houston. I was grateful to Continental Airlines for the free first class upgrade, because sleeping in first class is much more comfortable that being stuck in the back of the plane.

I had to work today and was very tired. I wasn’t sure if I would find anything today, but on the way home from work I stopped at Chevron for gas and found a penny. With new found energy I went to the old reliable Krazy Car Wash and found seven cents (all pennies). I also found 3 cents at an Exxon on the way home, and 30 cents (1 quarter & five pennies) at the no name car wash by my apartments.

My apologies go out for not posting while I was on vacation. Sadly, I could not find Internet access in any of the small towns I was in. Now, I’m back up to speed and I think I will go sleep now.

Totals for the day: 41 cents
Race Totals: $11.28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home