Saturday, March 05, 2005

Saturday, March 5, 2005

Today I found $1.06. . . 1 quarter, 7 dimes, & 11 pennies. I also found a token from "Boomers" that resembled a gold dollar that will not count towards the day’s totals.

Today was a lot of driving for not a lot of autographs. I started the morning at 4:30 am when I left Kissimmee, FL and drove to Viera, FL to try to obtain the always elusive Frank Robinson. Arriving at 5:30 in the morning I found he had already entered the ballpark. Next, I drove to Ft. Lauderdale to watch the Baltimore Orioles play the Washington Nationals. Finally, I drove back to Kissimmee for the evening. For the 430 miles that I drove today I only got three autographs. Not a good day.

I found 75 cents (one quarter & 5 dimes) at the drive-thru for McDonalds. The McDonalds lady did not seem to appreciate me picking up the change, but I figured it did not belong to anyone so it was fair game. Sadly, I did not get napkins or hot sauce with my order, and I fear my change grab might have played a role in this. I also found 25 cents (two dimes & 5 pennies) at a drive-thru for KFC, and the final six cents of the day came at a no name car wash.

The token from Boomers was also found at the car wash. I initially thought it was a gold dollar and was very excited. Sadly, it was not so it will be placed in my not gold dollars cup, but will not count towards any of the day’s totals.

Totals for the day: $1.06
Race Totals: $9.15

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home