Thursday, March 03, 2005

Thursday, March 3, 2005

Today I found 98 cents. . . 28 pennies, 2 quarters, & 2 dimes.

I spent the entire morning in Viera, FL, where again I did not get Frank Robinson to sign a ball for me. Later in the day I drove to Jupiter, FL where I watched the Baltimore Orioles play the Florida Marlins. In the evening I drove to Port St. Lucy to watch a Mets game that ended up getting rained out. I did manage to get a good deal of autographs today, so despite the rain I was happy.

I found four cents at a Chevron gas station, 28 cents (a quarter & 3 pennies) at a Pilot gas station, 30 cents (a quarter & 5 pennies) at a KFC drive-thru, 25 cents (2 dimes & 5 pennies) at a Steak n’ Shake drive thru, 6 cents (all pennies) at a Chevron in Jupiter, FL, four cents outside the baseball stadium in Jupiter, and one cent at McDonalds.

After a bad few days of autograph I managed to get a bunch of St. Louis players on their practice field. In a matter of 20 minutes I got Jim Edmonds, Scott Rolen, Matt Morris, Reggie Sanders, and a few others. I also caught a fly ball during the Orioles v. Marlins game bare handed. All in all it was a good day.

Totals for the day: 98 cents
Race Totals: $7.73

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home