Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Today I found 24 cents. . . 4 pennies & 2 dimes.

I spent the entire day Viera, FL, where I had driven the night before. The Washington Nationals (formerly the Montreal Expos) practice there. I was hoping to get their manager, Frank Robinson, to sign a baseball for me. No autograph and not a lot of change. To top things off it was a cold day. Boy, some vacation.

I found one penny at the hotel where I spent the night (although a friend of mine found $4.51 in his bed–which makes me think that the sheets had certainly not been changed the night before), 22 cents (2 dimes & 2 pennies) at a Wendy’s drive-thru, and one cent at a McDonalds.

Sadly, since I didn’t get any good autographs or lots of change this will be a short post.

Totals for the day: 24 cents
Race Totals: $6.75

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home