Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday, March 4, 2005

Today I found 36 cents. . . 16 pennies,& 2 dimes. I also found 3 marbles that will not count towards the days totals.

The entire day was spent in Kissimmee, Fl, where the Houston Astros played the Cleveland Indians. I have never been fond on Ohio so it was an added bonus that the Astros came back and won the game in the 9th inning on a hit by Chris Burke. Autographs were good and the weather was actually nice. This is what vacation is all about.

I found five cents (all pennies) at a KFC drive-thru, 18 cents (one dime & eight pennies) at a no name car wash, and 13 cents (one dime & three pennies) at a Sonic.

Very quickly I would like to note that I really don’t have animosity to the entire state of Ohio. It’s just that in high school I knew a girl who’s father was a real jerk and he had played football for Ohio State University. To make things worse the Cleveland Indians beat the Baltimore Orioles in the playoffs one year, and that hurt. Further, an ex-girlfriend who I am still annoyed with went to Ohio State University. Finally, it is pretentious to insist on putting "THE" in front of your school name. That’s just my two cents, sorry Ohio.

Totals for the day: 36 cents
Race Totals: $8.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home