Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Today I found $1.02. . . 1 quarter, 4 nickels, 3 dimes, and 27 pennies (over $1 and the cycle for the sixth day in a row). I also found a Canadian nickel. Sadly, the Canadian nickel does not count towards the days totals.

The entire day was spent in Conroe, TX, where I had an appointment. As much as I despise fast food drive-thru change I got a bunch of it this morning. At Chick-Fil-A I found 26 cents (two dimes & one penny), at Sonic I found 16 cents (all pennies), at Burger King there was 9 cents to be had (one nickel & four pennies), 32 cents at McDonalds (one quarter, one nickel, and two pennies), and at What-a-Burger I found 17 cents (one dime, one nickel, and two pennies).

On my way home from work I stopped at Randalls, a local grocery store, and found 7 cents (one nickel & two pennies) in a change sorting machine. One of the pennies was a 1939-S wheat back. There was also a Canadian nickel in the machine. The Canadian nickel will be deposited into my not change cup, although it is change, just not the United States variety.

Totals for the day: $1.02
Race Totals: $21.08

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home