Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Monday, March 14, 2005

Today I found $1.73. . . 1 quarter, 2 nickels, 9 dimes, and 48 pennies (over $1 and the cycle for the fourth day in a row).

I kept relatively good notes for today’s finds, but there were a lot of one and two cent finds. My biggest finds of the day were at a coin machine at Randalls, a local grocery store, where I found 66 cents (six dimes, one nickel, and one penny). I also found 47 cents at a Chick Filet (one quarter, two dimes, and two pennies).

The find at Randalls provided me with some real excitement. All coins were in the reject slot of a coin machine. Intermingled with the standard change were five silver dimes and a 1940 wheat penny. The silver dimes were the real find.

Bailey and I went to see The Steve Miller Band in concert tonight. The music was great, but the teenage boy that spent half the time dancing on his seat and the other half of the time making out with his girlfriend was the real show. Good times!

Totals for the day: $1.73 (a new daily record)
Race Totals: $18.51

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home