Friday, March 11, 2005

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Today I found 61 cents. . . 11 pennies & 2 quarters.

Last night while washing laundry I had spied two quarters wedged between some washing machines. Not feeling well I decided to wait and retrieve them until today, as it was going to take a bit of effort. I was rewarded this morning when they were still there. One quarter was a Michigan State quarter and the other was a bicentennial quarter.

At lunch today I found the 11 pennies. Three were found at Boston Market where I dined with Tara, three were found at a nearby McDonalds (one of which was covered in mint gum which had to be removed from said penny before it could be lifted), three were found at a Poppies restaurant next to the McDonalds, and two were found at Randall’s, a local grocery store.

I would have liked to hit some of my hot spots today, but for the second day in a row I am not feeling that well, so I was confined to searching the area where I had lunch. Tomorrow is a new day.

Totals for the day: 61 cents
Race Totals: $12.94

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home