Saturday, March 19, 2005

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Today I found $1.72. . . 4 quarters, 4 dimes, 6 nickels, and 2 pennies. I also found a $1 token at the Tropicana. Sadly, the $1 token does not count towards the days totals.

Bailey went head-to head today and I’m not sure who the clear cut winner is. Here is how it breaks down 1. Change found (advantage me), 2. Number of lap dances (advantage Bailey) 3. Most money lost gambling in Vegas (advantage me) 4. Money won in Vegas (advantage Bailey).

All of my finds, less the two pennies, were at the Tropicana. The two pennies were found in penny slot machines at the New York New York, hotel and cassino. The remainder of the money, $1.70 was found in slot machines (four quarters, four dimes, & six nickels). I really don’t understand how someone can forget to remove their winnings, but apparently it is not as hard as I thought.

The $1 token was found in a slot machine at the Tropicana. I gave serious thoughts as to counting this as cash, as it is easily redeemable for currency in Las Vegas. Bailey agreed that this was basically like finding money as we were in Vegas. However, in the end I thought better of that idea. Nevertheless, the token will be deposited into my not change cup.

Totals for the day: $1.72
Race Totals: $24.88

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home