Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Today I found 22 cents. . .1 nickel, 1 dime, and 7 pennies.

Today I had to drive to Huntsville, TX for an appointment, the home of our state prison. In the afternoon, still changeless, I stopped at a car wash next to the prison and found 3 cents. I had parked in a strip center nearby and found one penny on the ground as I was getting back into my car. There was a Sonic nearby and I went to it, but only found two cents. Not a good start to the day.

Things picked up slightly at lunch. I ate at Mt. Zion Baptist Church, where they make some of the best BBQ in Texas. As I was ordering my all-you-can-eat plate I spotted a penny on the ground. I offered it to the worker, figuring that in a church it is better to be safe than sorry, but she told me I could keep it. On my way home I stopped by a McDonalds and found 10 cents (one dime) and a Burger King where I found five cents (one nickel).

Totals for the day: 22 cents
Race Totals: $28.68

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home