Thursday, March 31, 2005

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Today I found 21 cents. . .1 dime and 11 pennies.

I’m going to let the numbers speak for themselves today. However, for those that would like to know all of my finds were at two Sonics, two car washes, a What-a-Burger drive-thru, and the dime was found in the middle of FM 1960 at Interstate 45 (quite the accomplishment to get it while the light was red).

I would like to present some numbers that blew me away when I saw them, my totals for the month. This month I found $27.24 in the form of 674 pennies, 57 nickels, 84 dimes, and 37 quarters. The monthly total works out to finding almost 88 cents a day.

Despite what Bailey wishes me to believe I don’t think it is possible to maintain this amazing run. Several factors helped to make this last month perhaps a month that might never be repeated. First, I was in Florida for almost 10 days to start the month and had ample time to search for coins as I was on vacation. Second, I cleaned up on found coins while in Las Vegas, another time where I had copious free time during the day.

It remains to be seen if I can keep this up. I’m optimistic that I can, but reality dictates that I can’t. All I know is that I have a nice lead and time will tell if this was a fluke of a month.

Totals for the day: 21 cents
Race Totals: $33.49

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home