Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Today I found 37 cents. . .1 dime and 27 pennies.

I’m starting to challenge myself a bit more lately, so I decided to wait until after work to start really looking for change. Don’t get me wrong, if it comes to me I’ll take it, but no searching until later (at least that was my plan for the day).

On my way home I stopped at Shell for gas and found 2 cents by the vacuum cleaner. I found 12 more cents (all pennies) searching a strip of fast food restaurants including Arby’s, Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, and McDonalds. All change was on the ground in the parking lot or at the drive-thru.

I checked a car wash on FM 1960 and found 2 cents. I didn’t let the fact that there was a police officer cleaning his car stop me from looking. My final stop was two different Sonics where I found a total of 22 cents (one dime & 11 pennies).

Totals for the day: 37 cents
Race Totals: $33.28

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home