Monday, April 04, 2005

Monday, April 4, 2005

Today I found 49 cents. . .3 dimes & 19 pennies. I also found a Namco Arcade token. Sadly, the Namco Arcade token does not count towards the day’s totals.

My first find of the day was 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) at a Taco Bell drive-thru. De ja vu. My second find of the day was 12 cents (one dime & two pennies) at a Taco Bell drive-thru (a different one, of course).

In the evening on the way home from work I stopped at Sonic and found eight cents (all pennies) and three cents (all pennies) at a car wash. I had to go to the grocery store to purchase provisions and I stopped by a McDonalds drive-thru and was rewarded with 10 cents (one dime). At Randalls, a local grocery store, I found two cents stuck up against the side of a coin sorting machine. It took a good deal of effort to dislodge the stuck coinage, but it was well worth the effort.

At Kroger, another local grocery store, I found one cent in the parking lot and at a Boston Market drive-thru I found another penny. The penny from Boston Market was a 1953-D wheat penny. It will be deposited into my wheat penny/silver dime bag for storage.

The Namco Arcade token was also stuck up against the edge of the coin sorting machine at Randalls. I though it was a nickel and was somewhat disappointed to learn that it was not. Nevertheless, it will be deposited into my Not Change Cup, contents disclosed in part yesterday.
Totals for the day: 49 cents
Race Totals: $35.36

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home