Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Today I found 23 cents . . . 1 dime & 13 pennies.

I was flying to Baltimore this afternoon and I had a busy day so there was not a lot of time for uneventful change searching. I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found seven cents (all pennies) and the Sonic next to it where I found two cents.

I ate lunch at a hamburger stand where I found one penny laying on the ground by the counter where customers place their orders. At the airport my flight was delayed, which I hate, but I found change, which I like. I found 13 cents (one dime & three pennies) at the food court in Terminal E.

Tomorrow I will be in Washington, DC for the Washington National’s first home game. I’m hoping for a good autograph day and a good change day.

Totals for the day: 23 cents
Race totals: $38.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home