Saturday, April 09, 2005

Saturday, April 9, 2005

Today I found 33 cents. . .1 dime and 23 pennies.

My first four finds, and only finds, of the day came in the immediate hours of the morning. On my way back from the Astros game I stopped at Cheveron to fill up with gas. It was 12:01am and I went to the McDonalds drive-thru, which was quite hustling considering the hour, and found 5 cents (all pennies). Wondering how fast I could reach 10 cents for the day I went to the Kwick Kar Wash and found 11 more cents (all pennies). It was now 12:19am. Before I reached my domicile I went to Boston Market and unearthed three cents (obviously all pennies) and Burger King where I discovered 14 cents (one dime & four pennies).

Bailey and I attended the Sunday afternoon Astros game, which the Astros won in the 9th inning, and a good time was had by all. Notable autographs for the day included Wily Mo Pena (a stud outfielder who never gets much playing time), Danny Graves, Ryan Wagner (a flame throwing pitcher who actually got the loss tonight) and Ramon Ortiz.

Totals for the day: 33 cents
Race Totals: $36.64

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home