Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Today I found 40 cents. . .1 dime, 1 quarter, and 5 pennies.

In the early hours of the morning, under the cover of darkness, I went to my favorite lost change grounds, the Kwick Kar Wash. There I was rewarded with 39 cents (one dime, one quarter, and four pennies). On the way home from the Astros game I found a penny on the ground at Cheveron, where I stopped to fill up with gas.

The Astros managed to win a game today, 5-3. From what I have been told by people in the know I was shown on TV in the crowd on multiple occasions in the early innings from my acquired seats (acquired meaning I was sitting in them despite the large discrepancy in the value of my actual ticket verses the value of the seats I was occupying). On the autograph front I managed to add to my team ball with six new additions. Notables include Tim Hudson, Marcus Giles (admitted steroid user), Mike Hampton, and Rafael Furcal (admitted drunk driver).

Totals for the day: 40 cents
Race Totals: $41.18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home