Friday, April 22, 2005

Friday, April 22, 2005

Today I found 23 cents. . .2 dimes and 3 pennies.

In the first few minutes of the morning I drove my co-worker Stephanie home from the Astros game. We had stopped at a local bar and on the way home she wanted Starbucks. As I drove through the drive-thru after placing her order I spotted and retrieved 21 cents (two dimes and one penny).

I spent Friday evening with Bailey at a basketball tournament and on the way home I had to stop at the post office to mail two packages. One package was to my friend Dean, who lives in Anna, TX. He was receiving six signed baseballs that I got for him in Spring Training. The other was to my friend Patti, who lives in New Jersey. She was receiving various CVS items that I got on a recent shopping trip. At the post office I found two cents, one in the parking lot and the other under a stamp machine.

Totals for the day: 23 cents
Race Totals: $41.90

5 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

You guys could vandalze those little change boxes on the McD's drive throughs.

that would be 15 bucks a pop at least =P

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Yes, but that would certainly go against the spirit of the race. We don't have many rules, but change must be lost or not have a rightful owner for us to claim it. Suggestions on good change finding spots are always welcome, however.

Chris

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Vandalize a charity change box?
You're better than that Mr. French Fry.

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, but a funny comment,
Any rules on sofa raiding?

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger Chris said...

The sofa is a certainly something that I have wondered about. However, since the sofa is located it a person's house I would have to assume that the change belongs to them.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home