Saturday, April 23, 2005

Saturday, April 23, 2005

Today I found 21 cents. . .1 dime and 11 pennies.

This morning I stopped at some of my preferred change finding locations. I found one cent at a car wash, one cent at a Jack in the Box drive-thru, and one cent at a Taco Bell drive-thru. I also discovered one cent in the middle of the road at a stoplight along Cypresswood Dr. As the light was red I was able to retrieve the penny with little fanfare or disturbance to the traffic patterns.

My big find of the day was at a Sonic where I found 16 cents (one dime & six pennies). The dime was cleverly hidden on some white cement and I almost didn’t notice it. In the afternoon I was returning home and I spied a penny on FM 1960. Again, the light was red so I was able to salvage the lone penny with little effort.

Totals for the day: 21 cents
Race Totals: $42.11

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home