Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Today I found 40 cents . . .1 nickel, 2 dimes, and 15 pennies.

This morning on my way to an appointment I hit a trifecta of car washes, but with limited results. I found a total of seven cents (all pennies). On my way home this afternoon I stopped at a Sonic and found 11 cents (one dime & one penny). I found single pennies at an Arby’s drive-thru, on the ground in a parking lot, and on the floor at Wal-Mart where I had to go to return some keys that had been made the day before. Apparently Wal-Mart used the wrong blank so the keys did not fit in my door.

I found two pennies on the ground in close proximity to a change counting machine at Kroger, a local grocery store. My big find of the day was at Chic-Fila where I found 17 cents (one dime, one nickel, and two pennies) on the ground by a drive-thru window.

The Astros actually won again tonight, 3-0, their second shut-out in a row. I wish this was a sign of things to come, but sadly I can’t predict that it is. On the autograph front I added six autographs to the seven Arizona Diamondbacks autographs that I had acquired on April 15th in Washington, DC. Notable autographs for the day include Craig Counsell, Quinton McCracken, and Tony Clark.

Totals for the day: 40 cents
Race Totals: $61.09

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home