Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Wednesday, June 8, 2005

Today I found 45 cents. . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 10 pennies.

Driving to work this morning I saw a penny in the road at a stoplight. I got out to retrieve it and I found a dime right next to it. After lunch I knew I was going to be at work late so I took a quick drive over to a Shell gas station across the street to pick up a drink. I also picked up 27 cents (one quarter & two penny). The quarter was in the drive-thru of a Burger King and the two pennies were on the ground by the cash register at Shell.

In the evening I went out with my friend Robert to drop off my old car with my mechanic, who is selling it to a car wholesaler. On the way back we made a few stops and I found single pennies at a Mexican restaurant by an outside bench, at Randalls, at another Shell gas station, and in the parking lot in my apartment. I also found three pennies on the ground at Sonic.

Totals for the day: 45 cents
Race Totals: $77.80

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Well done ETW! We will make a note of your new name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home