Friday, May 20, 2005

Friday, May 20, 2005

Today I found 27 cents . . .1 nickel and 22 pennies.

Sad to admit, but today was just a boring day of change searching. I found five cents (all pennies) at the Kwick Kar Wash and four cents at the Sonic next door. A little further down the road I found six cents (all pennies) at a McDonalds drive-thru. I was on the cell phone with my co-worker Jennifer when I found the six pennies. She was able to share my joy regarding the finds as I declared in the middle of our conversation, “Ooh, ooh, a penny.”

I stopped at the bank on the way to work and the gentleman in front of me dropped a nickel as he retrieved some checks from his pocket. I alerted him to the dropped nickel, but he did not seem concerned. As he left I bent down and retrieved it, adding it to my collection.

On the way home I stopped at Cheveron for a drink and found nothing. However, a Taco Bell parking lot next door afforded me seven cents (all pennies).

Totals for the day: 27 cents
Race Totals: $62.43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home