Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday, June 13, 2005

Today I found 88 cents. . . 3 nickels, 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 13 pennies (the fun change cycle).

In the early hours of the AM, prior to catching a flight to Baltimore, MD, I checked three local drive-thrus. At Starbucks I found 27 cents (one quarter & two pennies), at Wendy's I found six cents (one nickel & one penny), and at Burger King I found 22 cents (one nickel, one dime, & six pennies).

Once I arrived in Baltimore Tara and I went and walked around downtown. In the evening we attended the Astros vs. Orioles game at Camden Yards. While downtown and at the game I found 34 cents (one quarter, one nickel, and four pennies) in various spots around the city.

Totals for the day: 88 cents
Race Totals: $82.13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home