Sunday, July 24, 2005

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Today I found 17 cents. . . 1 dime & 7 pennies. It was a rare all natural day.

Today was mostly dedicated to laying around at the pool, some cleaning of my apartment, and watching a little TV. However, my friend Robert and I decided to cook some bacon wrapped shrimp this afternoon, so we took a trip to the grocery store.

Our first stop was Boston Market, for some lunch (shrimp were going to be dinner and no one should grocery shop when hungry). Leaving Boston Market I found five cents (all pennies) scattered on the ground. Our next stop was Randalls, a local grocery store, where I went because I heard they had some good cantalope on sale. After purchasing my produce I was heading back to the car and I found 10 cents (one dime) on the ground by a Dr. Pepper machine.

Our next grocery store stop was Food Town, where we went to purchase avacados. Walking in I spotted and retrieved a penny from the ground. However, the avacados were 99 cents each, too expensive for us, so we decided to check HEB, another grocery store, across the street. Walking into HEB I spotted and retrieved another penny.

Totals for the day: 17 cents
Race Totals: $111.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home